1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. This text file is likely to be recorded, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal, when you consult an online service thanks to your navigation software.
A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, during its period of validity.
Cookies are kept for a period of 13 months.
2. What is the purpose of the cookies issued on our site?
Only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
The cookies used on our site make it possible to identify the services and sections that the user has visited and, more generally, his or her visiting behaviour.
This information is useful for :
- Facilitate your navigation on the website
- Offer you advertising tailored to your interests
- Enable the proper functioning of certain services
- Measure the audience of certain services
The cookies used on our websites may be implemented by partners (publishers of audience measurement solutions, advertising agencies and social networks for example).
2.1 The cookies we issue on our site:
When you connect to our site, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies on your terminal allowing us to recognise the browser of your terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned.
The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices resulting from the settings of your browser software used when you visit our site.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
a. Facilitate and improve your browsing on our site:
- by adapting the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, according to the hardware and software used to display or read it on your terminal,
- by memorising information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed to, content consulted, purchase made etc.)
- by allowing you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously given us
- by implementing security measures.
b. To improve our services:
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, path) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
2.2 Cookies issued on our site by audience measurement companies
Advertising content is likely to contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content in question, or a company outside the advertiser (communications agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.), which has associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
Where applicable, the cookies issued by these third parties may enable them, during the period of validity of these cookies
- to count the number of times advertising content is displayed via our advertising spaces, to identify the advertisements displayed in this way, the number of users who have clicked on each advertisement, enabling them to calculate the sums due as a result and to draw up statistics
- to recognise your terminal during its subsequent navigation on any other site or service on which these advertisers or these third parties also issue cookies and, if necessary, to adapt these third party sites and services or the advertisements they display, to the navigation of your terminal of which they may be aware.
3. Your choices concerning cookies
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your terminal. For more information, see “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use ?”.
a. The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is subject to the will of the user of the terminal, which can be expressed and modified at any time and free of charge by means of the choices offered by his or her navigation software. If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space in your terminal. They will only be readable there by the sender.
b. Refusal of Cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies on your terminal, or if you delete the cookies stored on your terminal, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions required to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if we – or our service providers – were unable to recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
c.1 How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to change your cookie wishes.
For Internet Explorer™:
c.2 Refusing a Cookie for audience measurement or segmentation
Cookies for audience measurement and segmentation are deposited by the company Google.
If you do not want our website to store cookies in your browser for segmentation purposes, you can refer to paragraph 4. For audience measurement cookies, you can click on the following deactivation link which will save a cookie in your browser with the sole purpose of deactivating them:
For the Google Analytics cookie: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
– For the ABTasty cookie: https://www.abtasty.com/terms-of-use/
Please note that these segmentation cookies allow us to measure the traffic or audience associated with our website, the pages visited and the interactions carried out on the website during your visit. Deactivating them therefore prevents any collection of information relating to your browsing on our Site and therefore the proposal of editorial content adapted according to your browsing.
c.3 Refusing an advertising Cookie
You can manage the use and exploitation of these Cookies by going to the advertising Cookie management platform offered by advertising professionals and by following the instructions given there.
You will be able to find out which companies are registered with this platform, which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the Cookies used by them to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed to your navigation information.
Some cookies for behavioural advertising purposes are deposited by third party partners. You can also click on the following links to learn more about their practices and exercise your choice
For Google Analytics cookies: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Please note that deactivating these cookies will prevent the display of any advertisements targeted to your interests, although you will continue to receive other advertisements. Deactivating these cookies prevents the collection of information allowing a better targeting